- Confirmed – 2018 Conference is to be at the University of Buckingham!
- Delighted to be hosting the ‘Horses in Culture, Society and Law’ Conference on this website.
- ‘Horses for Courses’, The British Thoroughbred Retraining Centre giving ex-racers a second career.
- ‘May’ I mention foxhunting?
- Conferences, past present and future
History on the Hoof… on Confirmed – 2018 Confere… ‘Horses for Co… on Conferences, past present and… ‘Horses for Co… on Attack of the clones… Jonathan Glen Merrit… on What does horse sport, tennis,… marleymarauder on What does horse sport, tennis,…
Tag Archives: sports law
In October I had the privilege of being invited to speak at the ‘Equine Cultures in Transition’ International Conference at Södertörn University, Stockholm, Sweden and I have to say I have never been to a conference quite like it. The … Continue reading
Whether you were a ‘remainer’ or a ‘leaver’ last week doesn’t really matter anymore the fact is we voted to leave. It is just possible that either the Scottish National Party or the overall ‘remain’ majority of Westminster MPs might … Continue reading
Yes I know it’s been a while! Getting my thesis to the point of submission has been all consuming, plus the worst flu I have ever had knocked out most of March. However on the theme of the impending referendum … Continue reading
Of course she is no such thing and you do not have to be a staunch monarchist to say so. However the way that doping rules are written in sports where one of the athletes is non-human, horse racing for … Continue reading